SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Missha All Clear Tint Remover ♡ Review + Demo On One Of The Toughest Lip Stains

Missha All Clear Tint Remover

Out of curiosity, I bought the Missha All Clear Tint Remover in hopes that it would easily remove tough lip stains and liquid lipsticks without damaging my lips from all the scrubbing and pulling.

I have been trying this product for awhile now and today I want to share with you my thoughts on this lip tint remover. I did a demonstration on one of the toughest lip stains I own, showing the results both on arm swatch and lip swatch.

Missha All Clear Tint Remover

Missha All Clear Tint Remover is described as a tint remover that helps erase thoroughly just by rubbing and washing. It claims to be a lip cleansing product that is stronger than a lip and eye remover and that it will erase tint color on the lips completely, leaving lips feeling moisturized and comfortable after cleansing. This remover has a sweet and fresh citron scent that leaves a strong fragrance aftertaste and the formula is said to be better than any other general cleansing product.

I tested the Missha All Clear Tint Remover on the Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Pack that I have recently reviewed. I did a lip swatch of all six lip tints and it stained my lips pretty badly as each of these lip tints are very long wearing, especially the darker shades.

Missha All Clear Tint Remover

1st arm swatch picture shown:
All six Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Packs swatched on arm.

2nd arm swatch picture shown: 
Removing the lip tints with the Missha All Clear Tint Remover and a cotton pad (used approximately three to four cotton pads).

3rd arm swatch picture shown:
The top part where I removed with the Missha All Clear Tint Remover seems to have gone completely. I used three to four cotton pads and I scrubbed and rubbed a little.

Missha All Clear Tint Remover seemed to work well with arm swatches or any non-sensitive surface as I have only used three to four cotton pads, a few pumps of the tint remover and a few scrubs here and there to fully removed the stain.

Missha All Clear Tint Remover
Missha All Clear Tint Remover
Missha All Clear Tint Remover

1st lip swatch picture shown:
The result of after swatching all six Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Packs. As you can see my lips were stained pretty badly (I remember the stained lasted through the next day).

2nd lip swatch picture shown:
Removing the lip tints with the Missha All Clear Tint Remover, used approximately ten cotton pads to remove the stain, scrubbed and dragged my lips during removable to the fact that I could not handle the pain no more that I gave up. Felt like I've used half of the bottle of the tint remover.

3rd lip swatch picture shown:
The stains seems to have faded and isn't as strong as the first picture, the inner lips were still very much stained. This is after removing with 'nearly half a bottle of tint remover' and 'nearly half a packet of cotton pads'. (it's time like this that I feel like I should exaggerate a bit).

I wouldn't say I am completely disappointed with the Missha All Clear Tint Remover as it did a great job removing the arm swatches and it does remove liquid lipsticks such as the Kylie Lip Kits (those are hard to remove) easily without having to scrub the lips. I didn't have many expectation for it to fully remove the stains of the lip swatches because the lips area is a sensitive part of the body, even waterproof lip remover can't remove the stains completely, how can Missha do it?! Didn't Missha claimed that this is better than any lip or eye remover? 

Overall, I am glad to have tried the Missha All Clear Tint Remover, but at the same time I will not recommend it because it's a waste of money, even though it is so affordable (I purchased for USD $4.99 from Rinishop on eBay) and it is hassle-free to purchase from eBay. This product works as good as any supermarket branded waterproof eye and lip remover, but it's not better as Missha claimed.

Below is a video I uploaded to Instagram a few days ago, showing how good this product is at removing the Kylie liquid lipstick.


Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.