SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ColourPop Haul ♡ ft. Holiday Sets, Hello Kitty Collection & NKLA Collaboration

ColourPop Haul ft. Holiday Sets, Hello Kitty Collection, NKLA Collection & Ultra Satin Lip November

ColourPop has released a bunch of value sets for the Holiday 2016 Collection and today I am sharing with you my latest haul from ColourPop which includes two of the mini lip kits, two lip products from the Hello Kitty Collection, two eyeshadows from the NKLA x ColourPop Collection, and last but not least, an Ultra Satin Lip in November, my favourite month of the year. 

ColourPop Haul ft. The Good Times Mini Ultra Matte Lip Collection
ColourPop Haul ft. The Good Times Mini Ultra Matte Lip Collection

ColourPop The Good Times Mini Size Kit features five of the best-selling Ultra Matte Lip liquid lipsticks and the size of these are super tiny compared to the regular Ultra Matte.

The normal size one contains 3.2g of product in each tube, while the mini size one contains only 0.64g; so that means, the whole set of mini kit equals to one full size Ultra Matte Lip.

The Mini Ultra Matte Lip Collection retails at USD $18.00 and the set includes five lip shades in: Avenue, Creeper, Bad Habit, Solow and Times Square.

I haven't tried any of the shades included in this set and because of that, I think it is a great way for me to test more colours before I commit to a full size.

 AVENUE - deep yellow red
 CREEPER - classic blue red
 BAD HABIT - dusty mauve pink
 SOLOW - neutral nude pink
 TIMES SQUARE - muted pink beige

I already own a couple of ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in my collection and I hardly wear them because the formula is quite drying. Although I love the colour selections they have in the range and I like how affordable these lip products are, these are nothing compared to their Ultra Satin Lip range.

ColourPop Haul ft. On A Whim Mini Ultra Satin Lip Collection
ColourPop Haul ft. On A Whim Mini Ultra Satin Lip Collection

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip is the most comfortable liquid type of lip products I have ever tried. It kind of remind me of the Chi Chi Creamy Matte Liquid Lipstick, like, it has a creamy formula that does not dry to a full matte and it has a very lightweight texture that feels as if you are not wearing anything on the lips.

I love that the Ultra Satin Lip is very pigmented and very long-wearing, even though it does transfer to coffee cups and food, it still does not requires you to touch-up during the day.

At the moment I own just over ten of these Ultra Satin Lips and I love every single one of them especially Dopey. Dopey is the most on-trend lip colour this year, it's a beautiful dusty mauve that is wearable all year round.

I tried not to buy duplicates of lip shades that I already own, but I end up buying the On A Whim set because it contains four other Ultra Satin Lip shades that I have not tried before. Plus, Dopey is my absolute favourite, must have, my top "go-to" lip product this year, I don't mind collecting another one.

ColourPop On A Whim Mini Ultra Satin Lip Collection features five nude, beige, mauve shades that is suitable for everyday wear. The set includes four existing shades and one exclusive, which is Stud.

 DOPEY - dusty mauve
 TOOLIPS - deep plum brown
 STUD - warm brown terracotta
 MESS AROUND - mid tone grey beige
 MAGIC WAND - light nude

ColourPop Haul ft. The Good Times Ultra Matte Lip Collection & On A Whim Ultra Satin Lip Collection
ColourPop Haul ft. Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip Lock Diary, Lippie Stix Konnichiwa & Ultra Satin Lip November

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Collection is literally the cutest collaboration that ColourPop has ever made! Usually when a makeup company release a new collection that I really like, I would make sure that I buy every single item in the collection even if the colour doesn't suit me; but I am proud to say that I controlled my spending this time and only bought two items.

I bought the Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip in Lock Diary, it is described as a saturated fuchsia, but it is a lot brighter in person than expected. I also bought the Hello Kitty Lippie Stix in Konnichiwa, it is described as a mid-tone cool blue pink in a creme finish.

I have worn Konnichiwa yesterday and today and I love that it has given me such a good first impression. I like that the creme finish is moisturizing and comfortable to wear, it feels lightweight and it only transfers a little. The colour is a light mauvey pink and it wears for eight hours without having to touch-up. Although it was comfortable during wear, it did start to feel a little drying towards the end.

ColourPop Haul ft. Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip Lock Diary, Lippie Stix Konnichiwa & Ultra Satin Lip November

Lastly, in the lips category I bought the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in November.

November is my favourite month of the year  ~ So you could have guessed that I bought this mainly for the name of the lip colour, ^-^... November is described as a mid-tone warm peachy pink.

ColourPop Haul ft. NKLA x ColourPop Puppy Love & Cat Nap
ColourPop Haul ft. NKLA x ColourPop Puppy Love & Cat Nap

Finally, I bought two Super Shock Shadows in Cat Nap and Puppy Love from the ColourPop x NKLA collaboration.

If you aren't aware, last year ColourPop has raised over $90k from the collaboration with NKLA ("No-Killing Los Angeles" an initiative led by the Best friends Animal Society, an organisation that end the killing of dogs and cats in America's shelter).

Although this organisation is based in America and it is only dedicated to ending the killing of dogs and cats in America's shelters; like this has nothing to do with New Zealand, but I still support it because I am a huge animal lover. Also both of these eyeshadow colours are gorgeous and those of you who has tried ColourPop Super Shock Shadows knows how amazing their quality is, so why not?

Cat Nap is described as a icy rose gold drizzled with pink and silver glitter in a metallic finish and Puppy Love is described as a soft peach with pink and gold duo chrome in a pearlized finish.

All proceeds from the sale of Cat Nap and Puppy Love will be donated to the Best Friends Animal Society and that is USD $10 donation from me.  

ColourPop Haul ft. NKLA x ColourPop Puppy Love & Cat Nap

SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments :

  1. OMG I love everything you got! The minis' packaging, will they be replicated for their full-sized versions? I quite like this one more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand - hello kitty collection looks like a great idea for a Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.