SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 22, 2020

MAC Haul ♡ ft. Power Kiss Collection, Lipsticks, Highlighters, Blushes + More!

 

So I put myself on a spending ban this year to avoid buying stuff that I don't need, therefore, I haven't shared much makeup hauls on the blog this year. Looking back, this is probably my first MAC haul of 2020 and I bought most of these during National Lipstick Day back in July. 


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

 HUG ME, flesh pink (Lustre)
 BRAVE, pink-beige with white pearl (Satin)
 MAC RED, vivid bright bluish-red (Satin)
 MARRAKESH, intense orange brown (Matte)
 DUBONNET, deepened claret (Amplified)

I received all five lipsticks for free from the MAC National Lipstick Day promotion.


 MAC FRUIT OF PASSION LIP SCRUBTIOUS, MAC Lip Scrubtious is one of my favourite lip scrubs of all times and I have emptied a few pots already. There used to be a lot of flavours, I have tried Candied Nectar, Summer Berry, Sweet Brown Sugar and this is my first time trying Fruit of Passion. I love that the Lip Scrubtious has a thin layer of shea butter on top, which makes the scrub itself feels not too harsh on the lips, it buffs away dry and flaky skin, leaving lips super smooth and moisturised.


 MAC DEVOTED TO CHILI POWDER KISS LIQUID LIPCOLOUR, I used to be so obsessed with this liquid lipstick and I wore it everyday for two months until mask was a must on public transport, from then on, I stopped wearing liquid lipsticks as it just don't go well with masks. Devoted to Chili is described as a burnt red and I love that as soon as I put it on, it instantly brightens up my complexion. The formula is a moisturising matte, it has that blur effect and a whipped mousse texture that feels comfortable on the lips. It's quite long wearing, hardly needs to touch up during the day, but after six or seven hours of wear, it will start to feel a bit drying on the lips.


MAC POWDER KISS EYESHADOWS:

 STRIKE A POST, light shell peach (Matte)
 DEVOTED TO CHILI, rusty brown (Matte)

It's quite unusual for me to buy single eyeshadows because I think they are a total waste of money, but I was very obsessed with Devoted to Chili and I just had to get it. I like that the formula is smooth and easily blendable, it's a matte finish, but the texture feels soft and velvety and it has quite an opaque pigmentation.


 MAC OMEGA EYESHADOW, again, I don't normally buy single eyeshadows, but a lot of people has recommended this as a nose contour, so I just wanted to see what's all the hype about. 


 MAC SHINE DE-LIGHT DAZZLESHADOW, I was really into glitter eyeshadow toppers when I bought this, but unfortunately it is nothing as I imagined. Shine De-Light is a beautiful shade, it's described as a sparkling light lavender, it looks boring in the pan, but when I swatched it in store, it's sparkle-to-the-max and it's absolutely gorgeous! I have used this on and off for a month, I tried to like it because I love the sparkling effects, but the formula is just so chalky. 

 MAC DAME POWDER BLUSH, I was told that Dame was being discontinued, hence why it was on sale and I only found out that it already expired after I got home...


 MAC SHOW GOLD EXTRA DIMENSION SKINFINISH, Show Gold is described as a "peach that breaks pink", it's quite similar to Dazzlepink below, but the texture is more smoother and the shade leans more cooler, like a pinkish purple. I also have this highlighter in Beaming Blush and it's my all time favourite highlighter. I love it gives you the glow without being too over the top, but you also have that option to build it up for that OTT look.  The texture is creamy, a little goes a long way and it's long-wearing. So I wanted to try some other shades from this range.


 MAC DAZZLEPINK DAZZLE HIGHLIGHTER, comparing to Show Gold above, it's similar, but it's different. Dazzlepink is warmer and more pink, the base is transparent and the glitters and the sparkles are chunkier. It surprisingly has a good coverage, but I much prefer using it as an eyeshadow glitter topper.


 MAC CHEER UP GLOW PLAY BLUSH, I am not a big fan of cream blushes, but I am obsessed with the transparent packaging, so I decided to buy one to try. I honestly did not expect to like this, but I end up absolutely loving the formula. It is so easy to apply, it glides on smoothly, the texture is not sticky at all. Cheer Up is described as a peachy pink, it gives you that natural flush look which is perfect for those summer no-makeup days.


 MAC FALSE LASHES MAXIMIZER, this was highly recommended for people with straight and stubborn lashes that won't stay curl, I was very excited try this, but I end up being quite disappointed. It doesn't work AT ALL! 


MAC FIX+ VIBES:

 FIX+ PASSION, passionate strawberry and peach scent
 FIX+ BALANCE, balancing peppermint and bergamot scent

1 comment :

  1. Omg this is heaven! I've only gotten my first Mac lipstick earlier this month and honestly I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.