SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sheinside Clothing Haul

I placed an order from Sheinside nearly three months ago and during this shopping experiences it gave me so much headache. It finally arrived last week Tuesday and I can finally relax and leave those madness behind >.< *breathe a sigh of relief* In the end I've grab some bargain and I love these pieces of clothing, check them out ;) *below*
First, I chose this cute "Metallic Copper Geometric Straight Shorts" which retailed for USD$24.67 but I grab a bargain for only USD$14.80 ;) I got a size small and they are abit too tight for me, but still fits nicely. These shorts are made from cotton, features two front pockets and vintage geometric pattern.
Then I grab this cute "Wine Red PU Leather Pleated Mini Skirt" for US$15.89, I got a size small and fits me perfectly. It's not really that winkly, the picture just made the skirt looks winkly lol. This leather skirt is made with PU leather with a side zipper and banded waist. I love the color x

Next, I picked up this cute "Black PU Leather Hollow Flower Embroidery Peplum Vest" for only USD$15.13, it was originally USD$30.25. I bought a size small and it fits me perfectly. This is the cutest top I have seen in a long time, the top is made with PU leather, features a peplum style, hollow flower embroidery around the neckline and hidden back zipper. 
Isn't the hollow flower embroidery pretty ?! I think it's the prettiest thing ever!

I originally planned to wear this "Black Long Sleeve Eyelet Lace Up Neckline Sweatshirt" during spring this year cause I order this at like nearly the end of winter, I was explecting it to arrive during spring time while it's still chill and sweater acceptable; but obviously, it did not arrive on time :( now it's too hot for summer. I still like it thou, it's black, it's simple, it goes well with anything and fits very nicely. This is made with cotton and I love the metal eyelet lace up around the neckline. I grab this on sale for only USD$16.18 and original price was USD$53.97 *bonus*!

The last item I picked is this pretty "Black Spaghetti Strap Tribal Geometric Pattern Embroidery Dress". I like that it's got straps, or else they would not fit me, I bought a size small and it is abit tight fitting but I still can manage to squeeze in :p hehe I grab this on sale for USD$17.02 and original was USD$28.36. The dress is made with cotton and polyester, features V neck style, spaghetti straps and tribal geometric pattern in black and red. The dress looks way better in real life than in their promo picture.

Even thou I had such a full-on headache experience this time shopping with Sheinside but I am still very impressed with their customer service and at the end of the day it arrives and put a smile on my face. Sometimes I really am very impatient so it's not even all their fault. 

Anyways, which of the above pictures / pieces do you like best?! Mine is definately the metallic shorts and the holla flower emboridery leather top ;)


3 comments :

  1. lovely outfits doll !!! thanks for following ! i am following you back on GFC :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute :) I love love love the tribal dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts here!
    Check out my latest post if you have time, I'll be happy to read what you think of it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.