SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Etude House Minnie Wink Lash

In early November last year, I showed you guys the kawaii Etude House xoxo Minnie Mouse collection and since then I have tried most of the products from this collection. I have tried the Minnie Kissing Lips Lipsticks, the Minnie touch highlighter and touch blusher which I absolutely love! I have also tried the eyeshadows which I am not much a fan of :( too much shimmer, I prefer matte eyeshadows, well, right now at least and last weekend I tried the eyelashes ~

Falsies are probably one of my most favourite makeup items besides lipsticks. I have really short, straight, Asian eyelashes so I often look up to those with naturally long curl lashes. SO JELLY! 


I tried both the top and bottom eyelashes but the bottom one looked totally awkward on me so I threw it away and here is a picture of me wearing the top lashes with one coat of waterproof mascara.


They are very long, soft and natural looking. I like the feel of these and they aren't too expensive, only cost around USD$5. I probably wouldn't purchase these again cause they're just too fancy for me lol... I still prefer those falsies from the Japanese mart in the mall.

These can be purchased from beautynetkorea.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAcCWF8AbRbd_UwJkE-ddeRDr_E65Djv_TiL2Hroam78d9LS3lo9rPSaL_gGpg6pE0_y4VyxuMfdHbXclrznvnDepAoXriYVve9qaojsWG6JzZqFYBrGb8GHlUYyaHvJhDV4ySBFX0Gqo/s320/1387757280448.png

1 comment :

  1. Nice! They don't look so dramatic. (:

    http://ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.