SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 22, 2014

It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm ♥ Review


It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm, available in five flavours: strawberry, green apple, grape, pineapple and chocolate. I usually buy such kawaii items based on its packaging color and when there's a lot to choose from, I always get pink; but for this one I got the green apple instead.

Not that I dislike the smell of strawberry, actually I love strawberries and strawberries picking in the summer is one of my favourite outdoors activities. I love fresh strawberries, like the actual fruit! Maybe not an artificial smell of strawberry, same goes with all other artificial fruity smells... Except for grapes, but I already have too many grape smelling lips products.

It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm

I purchased this cute little macaron lip balm in the green apple flavour from RoseRoseShop, I already have a lot of ideas of using the lip balm as a decoration container etc one day when I have use up the balm...

This lip balm was purchased based on great reviews from other bloggers as well as for the packaging, I had high hopes for this lip balm and I was expecting it to be gel like or a more softer texture, but sadly it's not. The texture of the lip balm is very hard, like almost as if you have put it in the freezer overnight. The lip balm is moisturizing, but not as amazingly moisturize as an actual lip balm, those in a tube. The green apple flavour taste nice, it doesn't have a plastic taste or like one of those natural lip balms taste that I just can't stand, the green apple smells just like apple and it's very sweet.

Overall, I am glad I didn't buy all the colors. ~ One is enough and I would not re-purchase.


Do you own It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm? Are you a fan?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6EtrxpdQ4aZ7emfYLjPRfq6FFoycZv3e0inaEvFCrddAHpMKMUoSxA_CE0gBu-VqiHOOvhP05wWlqG84IqcPveD9h7oLfJqzB0UjMBAkgHLznY1XZ3JXxF4MT9T-dlFLALsUxLnBZz3U/s1600/11+copy.png

10 comments :

  1. I would purchase this just for the adorable package :P

    amysbeautydiary.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the strawberry lip balm because it smells yummy and it comes in pink teehee! ^ ___ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wondered what these were like - I've been tempted to try them just because they are really cute. Thanks to your honest post I won't be purchasing any, that sucks the balm is so hard when they packaging is so cute :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if it's safe to microwave them :p lol then this way it'd be softer, gel like ;)

      Delete
  4. The packaging for this is to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cutesy!!! I totally would love to have the green apple or pineapple scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Sharlynn, the green apple one smells sooo sooo good! x

      Delete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.