SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 24, 2016

NARS Audacious Lipstick ♡ Brigitte Review + Swatches

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte

NARS Audacious Lipstick is described as a modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage and ultra soft texture. It is a weightless, color-saturated lip product that glides on effortlessly and it claims to achieve a single-stroke coverage.

There are forty shades of NARS Audacious Lipsticks available and it was such a difficult decision to make when I purchased my first lipstick from this range. I finally decided on Brigitte, although I already own a handful of these types of colors, one more cannot hurt right?!

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte is described as a nude rose with a luxury texture. It comes packaged in a sleek black tube with "NARS" wrapped around the bottom of the lipstick, it also has a magnetic closure which I thought was pretty awesome. I like that the magnetic closure can prevent the cap of the lipstick from coming off (loose lipstick caps often comes off while caring in the handbag and not only does it ruin the lipstick, it ruins the bag too).

NARS Brigitte is an everyday wearable pink coral shade that delivers a full coverage with one swipe, its application glides on smoothly without tugging or dragging the lips. The lipstick applies evenly and even on days that I didn't exfoliate my lips, it looks gorgeous on without emphasis the lip lines and dry patches. The formula is very creamy and buttery and it wears for up to five hours without smearing or feathering.

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte

♥ THINGS I LOVE ♥
simple but absolutely gorgeous sleek packaging
love the magnetic closure to prevent loose cap
smooth, soft and creamy texture
long wearing for a lighter color
have NARS embossed on the actual lipstick
everyday wearable color
does not emphasis lines and dry patches


what is your favourite NARS Audacious Lipstick?

2 comments :

  1. AHHHH PURTY! I own one NARS lipstick but it's from their regular line and I bought it for the hot pink color but I've been interested in Brigitte for a long time...I love that shade of nudey pink and totally could use a few more in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange, I ordered this and it looks way darker. It is more of a deep pink almost red.

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.