SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 7, 2019

MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick Review + Swatches ♡ MAC Vibe Tribe Collection

It's been a long time since I last shared with you a MAC Cosmetics review or haul and part of me admit that I am disappointed in most of the limited edition collections the brand has released in 2017 and 2018. Despite being disappointed, it is still my favourite brand of all time and today I will be sharing with you a review of a lipstick from an old collection, the MAC Vibe Tribe Collection.

MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick
MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick
MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick
MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick

The lipstick I am reviewing today is MAC Hot Chocolate from the MAC Vibe Tribe Collection. This collection was launched in 2016 and according to the brand, the whole idea of the collection was inspired by arts and outdoor music festivals.

I have read some articles about the controversy of this collection, I have heard people were very upset with the whole vibe tribe theme and I don't want to offend anyone, but I have been wearing this lipstick for the past few weeks and I won't lie, I absolutely love the colour and the formula, therefore, I have decided to go ahead with this review and share with you my thoughts and swatches.

MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick
MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick

MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick is a rosy plum with a satin finish. The texture is so creamy and application goes on smoothly and evenly with an opaque pigmentation.

I haven't used MAC lipsticks in a very long time and when I decided to clear my drafts and review this, I gave it at least two weeks to try out this lipstick and I just fell in love again! The formula, the color, the scent and everything reminds me of why I love MAC so much, hehe.

MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick

Usually I am not a fan of purple shades lipsticks, but I definitely see my style changing as I grew older. MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick is like a deep plum with a bit of rosy-ness, it's suitable for daily wear to work, but it does make my teeth looks a little bit yellow. The wear time for this lipstick is approximately five hours and I only had to re-apply once during the day.

MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick
MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick
MAC Hot Chocolate Lipstick

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.