SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sephora NZ Beauty Pass Haul ♡ September 2019 ft. Lanolips, FRESH, Fenty Beauty, DIOR and Sephora Collection


Sephora NZ just had their Beauty Pass Sale and I have recently just reached their Black Member status, which means I get 20% off in this sale. It's so exciting, I finally get to stock up some of my favourites and try out a few new products on my wish list.


Last weekend I bought the LANOLIPS ROSE HAND CREAM INTENSE to try and I love it so much that I went back and bought two more! The texture is thick and sticky upon application, but it absorb into the skin so quickly and it instantly hydrates my dry hands. I am a sucker for rose scented products and the smell of this hand cream is perfect.

I am currently a little bit obsessed with Lanolips and it all started with their Strawberry 101 Ointment. Remember I used to love Carmex lip balms so much?! and now it's all about Lanolips.




I already have a lot of tinted lip balms that I doubt I will ever finish, but when I saw the LANOLIPS ROSE GOLD 101 OINTMENT BALM, I just had to grab it, seeing as I love their strawberry scented one so much.  I haven't try this yet, but judging from my arm swatch above, I know I am going to love it.




FRESH SUGAR TINTED LIP TREATMENT is another impulsive purchase haha, but I have wanted to try this for the longest time! I initially wanted the colour Icon, but they don't have it in store so I got the shade Orchid instead.



I have been wanting to try the FENTY BEAUTY STUNNA LIP PAINT ever since the brand launched this product, almost everyone in the beauty community raves about this liquid lipstick and it just makes me wonder. Matte liquid lipsticks has always been my thing and I have been really obsessed with rosy, mauve, nude shades in recent years, so I picked Uncuffed, even though I probably already have so many other lip products in similar shades, but I am so excited to try this, I heard that it's super long wearing and the texture is rich and creamy.



DIOR LIP GLOW is another lip product that has been on my wish list for the longest time, but it's not something that I can just grab and go because it's soooo expensive. I think Pink Glow is the OG, but I have noticed that the older I get, the more I lean towards darker shades and a non-glossy finish. So I picked the shade Matte Raspberry and it's absolutely gorgeous!



Whenever my bestie and I talk about foundations, she always raves about the FENTY BEAUTY PRO FILT'R SOFT MATTE LONGWEAR FOUNDATION, she and I have quite a similar skin type and we have similar taste in a lot of things. The last time I recommended to her the Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation, she loved it as much as I do, so this time I thought I would try a foundation that she can't recommend enough of. I shade matched myself online, so fingers crossed this is the correct shade for me.


Last but not least, I stock up on the SEPHORA FOOT MASKS which I have tried last week and absolutely love! Coming from someone that wears high heels daily, these really helps to soften rough areas and smooth my feet. SEPHORA LAVENDER FOOT MASKS provides refreshing, relaxing effect and SEPHORA ALMOND FOOT MASKS targets to nourish dry feet, soften rough areas and make skin supple.

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.