SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 11, 2019

ColourPop Disney Design Collection ♡ Review + Swatches


This is definitely a long overdue review! The ColourPop Disney Designer Collection was launched in 2018 and I literally have this post saved in my draft for over a year now.

Since then, ColourPop have launched two other Disney Collections, Disney Villains and Disney Midnight Masquerade and they are to launch the Disney Fronzen 2 Collection on 15 November 2019 which I am SO excited about!

Anyway, during this time I have been using the It's A Princess Thing eyeshadow palette a lot, I like that the colors are quite wearable during the day. As for the other products from this collection, I have tried the lipgloss, the lux lipstick and the super shock shadow.






The ColourPop It's A Princess Thing Palette contains 15 eyeshadow shades in a mixture of naturals, pinks, corals, golds, silvers and purples. 

There are 3 different finishes including matte, metallic and satin.


The shades included are:

 Abu, described as a matte intense warm brown.

 Triton, described as a sand with golden sheen.

 Grumpy, described as a matte dusty salmon.

 Juju, described as a matte warm rosy pink.

 Chip, described as a matte soft beige nude.

 Thingamabob, described as a vibrant metallic silver.

 One Kiss?, described as a metallic bright coppery gold.

 Fairy Godmother, described as a metallic bright coral.

 Ray, described as a metallic champagne.

 Prince Charming, described as an ivory pearl with green duochrome.

 Midnight Curfew, described as a black sprinkled with silver glitter.

 Beast, described as a deep warm brown topped with gold glitter.

 Magic Carpet, described as a blackened plum.

 Poison Apple, described as a metallic pinky violet.

 Enchanted Rose, described as a rich metallic rose.

The first row is my most-used.


There are three Ultra Glossy Lips in the ColourPop Disney Designer Collection and the shades are:

 Bibbidi, described as clear with a golden sheen.

 Bobbidi, described as a soft coral.

 Boo, described as a warm rose.

These glosses are described as all shine, no shimmer, the formula is enriched with jojoba oil to moisturise, nourish and provide a juicy, fuller-looking lips look.



There are six Disney Princess Lux Lipsticks, but I was only able to get Cinderella during its first launched. By now I have a few other Disney Princess Lipsticks, but they are all part of a set which I want to review separately.

Cinderella Lux Lipstick is described as a true blue pink and the formula is described as creamy, lightweight, long-wearing with rich pigmentation.



The ColourPop Disney Collection contains six Super Shock Shadows and I have the shade So This Is Love, which is the only one I find wearable for any occasion. 

So This Is Love Super Shock Shadow is described as a soft pink with a frosted finish. 

I have always been a big fan of the ColourPop Super Shock Shadow formula, they are creamy with a one-swipe pigmentation, no creasing, fading or fallout and they literally wear all day.


Apart from the items shown above, I also have the individual princess kits in Belle, Ariel and Snow White. I may or may not review these sets, but I am definitely reviewing the Disney Midnight Masquerade Collection which I bought recently. Those Lux Liquid Lipstick formula is AMAZING and I can't wait to share with you my thoughts and swatches.

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.