SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 5, 2020

ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon ♡ Coconut About You Review + Swatches


ColourPop released a bunch of lip crayons in 2019 and they are called the Just A Tint Lip Crayons. These are available as duo sets or they can be purchased individually.

The initial launch includes 12 shades, but they have since expand their shade range and I've lost track of their new releases haha... These are described as jumbo-sized lip crayons that delivers a sheer wash of colour in a lightweight, super moisturising formula.


I have the lip crayon bundle in Coconuts About You, which includes the shades:

 Gimme S'More, described as a sheer nude-ish pink.

 Cherry Pickin, described as a sheer honey nude.


ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon is a glossy finish and it is made with ingredients such as passion fruit oil, coconut oil, marula oil and shea butter, these ingredients will provide hydration for a healthy, glow lips look with a hint of tint.

Remember when Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms was a thing and everyone was obsessed with it?! Well, I remembered trying a few and I was never a fan. Lip crayons are just not my thing, but I surprisingly really like the Just A Tints.

The formula is quite different to other lip crayons I have tried and although these are described as a sheer wash of tint and they are buildable in pigmentations, I find both shades in the Coconuts About You bundle are quite pigmented. The texture is creamy, it feels hydrating on the lips and these smells SO GOOD!

I love the packaging as well, these are twist-up lip crayons, so there is no need to sharpen them. I especially really like the cap, it will click when you push it down and it prevents the cap being loose and falling off on its own.

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.