SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 21, 2020

Perfect Diary Beauty x Discovery Explorer Eyeshadow Palettes ♡ Swatches ft. Wolf, Piggy, Cat, Panda, Puppy & Tiger


Today I am sharing with you the swatches of the six Perfect Diary x Discovery Explorer Eyeshadow Palettes that I bought earlier this year. There are a total of ten animals in this series and each animal has their own colour theme.

I assume that a lot of people who reads my blog is unfamiliar with Perfect Diary Beauty and to be honest, I am not 100% familiar with it myself, but I have been really into trying out all different Chinese beauty brands this year.

Perfect Diary is a Chinese beauty brand and it's one of the best selling brands in China. So far I have tried their Velvet Liquid Lipsticks which I thought it was quite average. 

I bought these eyeshadow palettes because I like the packaging and I honestly did not expect anything from these palettes as Chinese makeup can be a yay or nay kind of thing.

I was definitely blown away when I swatched these!!! The formula is so smooth, so soft and so silky. Majority of the shades are very pigmented, with only one or two shades being chalky. 

There are twelve shades in each palette with a mixture of textures, there's matte, shimmer and chunky glitters. It also comes with a built-in mirror and a double-sided eyeshadow brush. The palettes are made in sturdy cardboards and the photos of the animals on the palettes are so cute!


 斑虎 / TIGER 




 冰狼 / WOLF 




 小猪 / PIGGY 




 猫咪 / CAT 




 大熊猫 / PANDA 




 小狗 / PUPPY 




which one is your favourite?
Puppy and Piggy are both so cute!
but if I must choose one...
The Cat Palette may be my everyday go-to palette!


1 comment :

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.