SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 1, 2021

Beauty Empties January 2021

MAKEUP & SKINCARE


 CAUDALIE GRAPE WATER 
very fine mist, moisturising and refreshing, especially love it this summer!

 SOAP AND GLORY DRAMA CLEAN 5-IN-1 MICELLAR WATER
gentle on the skin, it doesn't irritates my eyes, removes makeup easily, but not completely. 

 MECCA COSMETICA MICELLAR WATER
also good at removing makeup, but not completely, cannot remove waterproof makeup etc.

 IT COSMETICS CONFIDENCE IN A GEL LOTION (SAMPLE)
lightweight and moisturising, but I much prefer their confidence in a cream.

 KIEHL'S HYDRO-PLUMPING RE-TEXTURIZING SERUM CONCENTRATE (SAMPLE)
hmmm don't see much difference after using...

 CARMEX LIP BALM
my all time favourite lip balm!

 LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK (SAMPLE - MINT CHOCO)
creamy texture, moisturising, mint choco tasted delicious haha.

 COLOURPOP BROW BOSS (DARK BROWN)
this has always been my go-to brow pencil, no matter how many times I say I need a break from it.


MASK SHEETS & MUD MASK



 A'PIEU REAL BIG YOGURT ONE-BOTTLE (PLAIN)
my favourite mask sheet! Plain and Strawberry are my favourite scents.

 KWAILNARA BANANA MILK REVITAL MASK 
this banana milk is far from what I have imagined... it smells like shampoo...

 WAFOOD MADE SAKE MASK
I have this in the cream/tube version and I much prefer that one to the sheet masks. The one that I have emptied in January is a packet that contains 5 mask sheets that are not wrapped individually, so every time I open to take out a sheet mask, it becomes less hygienic and by the time I was onto my last sheet mask, majority of the serum has dried out already.

 ABIB GUMMY SHEET MASK (MADECASSOSIDE STICKER)
I have never used a sheet mask with sooooo much serum in the packet as this! 

 ABIB GUMMY SHEET MASK (HEARTLEAF STICKER)
smells weird, feels sticky on the skin and it doesn't have as much serum as the above.

 PAPA RECIPE EGGPLANT CLEARING MUD CREAM MASK
creamy with a slight grainy texture, feels gentle on my skin but I don't find it hydrating or anything after use.


Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.