SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SANA Baby Animal Super Quick Matte Liquid Eyeliner


A month ago I bought this eyeliner from the new Japanese store in Albany Westfield mall which I often raves about.  I have been searching for a brown liquid eyeliner for a long time, I wanted a brown one because black looks way too harsh for a natural makeup look, I wanted to try something different. The super kawaii packaging really caught my attention so I picked it up, I think it was around $25-30NZD?! 


I love that the brush is soft and easy to draw a perfect wing line, it dries fast, matte and waterproof. Easy to wipe off with a makeup remover towelette  




Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.