SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 21, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pink Shock ♡ Review + Swatches

I have tried those regular Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms and I don't like them as much as everyone does. Their strong lip balms taste is such a turn-off to me and I would avoid using and buying them even thou they're super cute and also very affordable. So I was very lucky to be able to try Maybelline Baby Lips Electro - Pink Shock! In New Zealand we only have the regular Baby Lips in-store, it seems like only cool things are sold in America.


Maybelline Baby Lips Electro is a Limited Edition collection which comes with six gorgeous neon shades. I love the cute packaging from this collection and the lip balm scent / taste fabulous! Pink Shock smells and taste like raspberries and I think because it has a strong fruity smell, those lip balms smells don't really exist? (Hopefully I am making sense, cause it is hard to explain those lip balms smell).


Maybelline claims the Baby Lips Electro lip balms will protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours, these electric color pigments will give your lips a sheer jolt of neon color and will visibly renewed lips in 1 week.


Pink Shock is a sheer hot pink shade which is quite buildable, you can either wear it sheer pink or swipe a few layer to make it look more pigmented. The color last up to 3 hours, then it will starts to fade into pink stains. The lip balm is not as moisturizing as Maybelline claim it would be, it does leave my lips feeling soft, but I would have to re-apply throughout the day to keep it moisturized.

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pink Shock swatches on my hand

I am wearing a few layer to show a very pigmented shade in the above swatches of Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pink Shock on my lips

I am not sure if these are still available in store in America, but these can be purchased from Amazon.

I absolutely adore these tinted baby lips, they are much more fancy than the original ones, they smell and taste better and the shades are beautiful! I hope New Zealand stores stock them soon ~ Pretty sure I am not the only one who drools over them when I see these on the internet!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAcCWF8AbRbd_UwJkE-ddeRDr_E65Djv_TiL2Hroam78d9LS3lo9rPSaL_gGpg6pE0_y4VyxuMfdHbXclrznvnDepAoXriYVve9qaojsWG6JzZqFYBrGb8GHlUYyaHvJhDV4ySBFX0Gqo/s320/1387757280448.png

2 comments :

  1. Hi Kay!!! U know something it's so werid, but everytime I see a MAybelline baby lips blog I'm super inspired to get it, but i ALWAYS ALWAYS forget to at the drug store! Ugh~~~~ This shocking pink color reminds me of some of the etude house lipsticks I've reviewed in the past! I love how it's buildable! (altho not so opaque as the Etude ones) so it looks more natural!! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy :p I wish we can get these instores as easily :p I heard Maybelline just came out with a new baby lips collection, maybe it's old new but Im dying to get my hands on them :p

      Delete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.