SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunset At Limon ✿ Restaurant Review


Grab One has become my new best friend. ♥ I am constantly on there looking for good deals and new restaurants to discover ~ Saturday was such an amazing day, beautiful weather, I had to go out and enjoy the sun! Below are some of the pictures I took while having dinner & watched the sunset at Limon Restaurant.


Limon Restaurant is a Spanish / Mediterranean restaurant located in Auckland, at Princes Wharf (just under Hilton Hotels). As you can see from the pictures above, the views are so beautiful! The first time I dine at Limon was after dark and I couldn't enjoy any views, so I decided to visit in a day time and BAM! Dining at Limon in day time, in the afternoon, totally changed my whole view on the restaurant and since the weather was ahhmazing~ I get to watch the sunset. ^^


✿ Mixed Olives & Feta - meh.
✿ Garlic Prawn - yummy :)
✿ Fried Squid - the most delicious out of all three Tapas

✿ Moroccan Lamb Shanks - Single Shank

✿ Moroccan Lamb Shanks - Double Shanks

✿ Slow Roasted Pork Belly

The food was okay, it's not the best, but it's also not the worst.

Look how beautiful the sunset was!

Auckland city night view.

Overall Ratings:
Food - imageimageimage
Just okay!
Restaurant Theme - imageimageimage
I like the outdoor sitting, but why are their tables SO small?!
Price - imageimage
Quite expensive for what they offer, great price if you have a voucher.
Service - imageimageimageimage
Very friendly people.
Location - imageimageimageimage
More quiet than other parts of Auckland's waterfront, nice views.

4 comments :

  1. Well, even if the food wasn't amazing the view and being in that location is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Sharlynn ^^ I don't mind paying just for the view :p

      Delete
  2. Oh wow very good place~ The food looks delcious~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The restaurant looks beautiful...and the pork shank looks good too

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.