SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Four Days / Four Outfits ♡ Holiday Selfies & Scenic Shots

Merry Christmas beauties

Today I am sharing a few scenic shots and selfies I took during my trip to Tauranga these past few days. Hope you all have an amazing holiday, those who work all year with no breaks, go hard this summer!!! Oh and please don't forget your sunscreen! I came home with a sunburnt face and head, hurt so bad >.< wahhh ~

To my readers that are on the other side of the world, same goes to you, have an amazing and safe holiday. ^^ I probably won't be blogging until after new years, so here right now, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year ♥ 

I personally had a great year of 2014, have more support on my blog than I previously had and I really appreciate each and everyone of you who drop by once in awhile and leave a lovely comment etc. If you didn't have such a great year this year, it's okay, it's nearly over, don't dull on the past, look forward and I am sure something good is waiting for you in 2015.

Okay, last but not least;
I want to thank all of my readers for your support
X O X O
image

 CHANEL Peridot Nail Lacquer;
This shade was planned with the outfits I bought to my trip, anyone else plan these kind of things?
Blueberry picking, most of them were still green and sour.
Karangahake Gorge
*freak out over the heights, but stay calm for the photo* haha~
 Blue Lake, Rotorua
 Blue Lake, Rotorua
 Green Lake, Rotorua
 My legs looks super long in this picture :p
 Huka Falls, Taupo;
If I tell you guys this has never been edited, only added my watermark, no photoshop, no photo enchancing effects, would you believe this is real?!
 Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
 Mt Maunganui, Tauranga;
two season in one day
The results of one month of fruit salad diet + workouts every night, worth it!
 Blue Spring, Waikato


1 comment :

  1. HOLY COW!!! Your photos are stunning! The falls! The water and the scenic background! The place looks like a tropical paradise! I would love to own a beautiful air conditioned hut there! You looked amazing! Love your curves and I feel so happy to see another sexy asian girl with curves and full cups!!! I have finally come to realize that my body will never be 'thin' or 'slim'! Anyway, merry christmas to you and I hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.