SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Beauty Empties #9 ♡ ft. Vera Wang Princess, 3CE, Soda & Co + More

I am so glad to have emptied another bottle of perfume as it shows I am ONE STEP CLOSER to getting my hands on the Chloé 'Roses de Chloé' Eau de Toilette spray. 

These days I am trying to empty my makeup and skincare products first before I buy new ones and so far it's working well with my skincare range but my makeup obsession is not stopping anytime soon. Hehehe, can't help it ~ I am a sucker for cute packaging and Limited Edition products...

Today I want to go through a few awesome products that I have emptied during April and May, including some brands that I absolutely love and have already planned a re-purchase. I am mainly excited to share with you my newly favourite body scrub. 

Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray

♥ VERA WANG PRINCESS EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY was purchased purely based on its heart-shaped diamond-ish packaging and its name also caught my attention. I end up really liking this perfume and surprised to have emptied this within a year time. (usually perfume takes me years to empty). Let's not talk packaging because you already know I go nuts for cute ones, but my favourite thing about this perfume is that the scent is subtle, innocent, breezy flora, not boring nor over-the-top; it's not too long-wearing, nor does it disappear quickly. The smell always lingers around, if you're the one wearing the perfume, it's hardly noticeable to you, but the people around you knows that you're wearing Vera Wang Princess, or if they didn't know what perfume it is, I've been told that it has a classic girly smell.

Soda & Co Mint Burst Sugar Scrub

♥ SODA & CO MINT BURST SUGAR SCRUB is my absolute favourite body scrub! It is described as a two-in-one exfoliating sugar scrub that is infused with spearmint and peppermint to vitalize and replenish skin and it claims to leave your skin feeling silky smooth and soft and bursting with freshness. I cannot agree more with its claims! I love that this body scrub leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth after use and every single time after shower on days that I have used this scrub, I feel like my whole body is so relaxed and refreshed. If you're a peppermint lover, you will adore this scrub, Soda & Co did an amazing job creating such refreshing and breezy body scrub.

TonyMoly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

♥ TONYMOLY TOMATOX MAGIC WHITE MASSAGE PACK is also another product that I have purchased based on its cute packaging, the product comes stored in a tomato-shaped container and it's absolutely adorable! Tomatox is described as a multi-functional massage pack that will deliver highly vitalizing, truly clarifying and magic brightening effect to your skin. I find that this massage pack doesn't do as much as its claims, it does a little brightening to the skin and the massage pack tingles and stints a bit when first applied on.

Shisedo Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo & Conditioner

♥ SHISEDO TSUBAKI HEAD SPA SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER is an amazing set for squeaky clean, yet smooth and soft hair. Before using the Shisedo Tsubaki set I have always used Schwarzkopf shampoos & conditioners, although Schwarzkopf works amazingly, it doesn't make my hair feels as lightweight and bouncy as when I used Shisedo. I have normal hair, hardly gets greasy and not too many split ends these days, I could go three days without washing my hair and I love that a little squeeze of Shisedo Tsubaki shampoo & conditioner can wash my hair really well and my hair smells wonderful after each use.

3 Concept Eyes Full Coverage Concealer #002

♥ 3 CONCEPT EYES FULL COVER CONCEALER #002 is already a re-purchased item, I love this concealer as it covers under eye dark circle well without feeling too heavy or crease. 3 Concept Eyes Full Cover Concealer is described an excellent coverage concealer that covers skin imperfections, it claims to cover dark circles, blemishes, freckles and dark spots and it claims to brighten a dull-looking skin tone. I find that this concealer doesn't cover blemishes too well, but it works amazing to brighten and highlight the complexion.


have you tried any of the products mentioned?

4 comments :

  1. That vera wang perfume bottle is dreamy! It's been around, but I've never tried it. I want to try Soda and Co! It's been on my list. So glad to hear it is really good. Will have to try.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited for you to try Soda & Co! They're really amazing ♥

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness I came across your blog!!! I have been looking for a great body scrub and I have heard about the soda and Co sugar scrub. I was a little hesitant, but now I think I'm going to buy it.

    Great blog
    Xoxo

    https://www.spilltheteabobs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh ♥ Thanks so much for your sweet comment Bobbie! Just like the comment I have replied above to Kim, I am also super excited for you to try Soda & Co ~ although, I have only tried their Mint Burst scrub, I love the brand so much! They have even included a mini bath duck in my last order, which my dogs go absolutely crazy for! Hehehhe x

      Delete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.