SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 18, 2017

ColourPop Haul ♡ ft. Tie Dye Highlighter, Pressed Powder Eyehadows & Hello Kitty Puroland Lip Collection

ColourPop Haul ft. Tie Dye Highlighters, Pressed Powder Eyeshadows & Hello Kitty Puroland

ColourPop Cosmetics has released a bunch of new collections this year and today I am sharing with you my latest purchase from the brand which includes their most talked about pressed powder eyeshadow in Come and Get It and the three new Tie Dye Highighters that was launched recently.

ColourPop Haul ft. Tie Dye Highlighters

The ColourPop Highlighter Trios were launched in February and each set includes three highlighters with two being brand new and one being a re-promote shade.

Since I already own a bunch of ColourPop highlighters and I didn't want to waste money and double up products that I know I won't be able to empty so soon, I end up only buying the Tie Dye Highlighters (USD $8.00 each) instead of the trios (USD $22.00 per set).

ColourPop Haul ft. Tie Dye Highlighters Glazed

ColourPop Tie Dye Highlighter in Glazed came as part of the Waffle Highlighter Trio, the shade is described as a pearlized soft ivory gold and it is recommended for fair skin tones.

I am not a fan of Glazed and I don't dislike the colour either, I can make it work if I apply with a decent amount and blend properly. I find that Glazed is too light on my light to medium, NC25 skin tone as it shows up as a pasty white, metal shade and that is probably the reason why I don't like it too much because it doesn't look natural.

ColourPop Haul ft. Tie Dye Highlighters Whipped

ColourPop Tie Dye Highlighter in Whipped came as part of the Cannoli Highlighter Trio, the shade is described as a tie dye warm silvery taupe and it is recommended for medium skin tones.

I absolute adore Whipped and I find that it is the perfect highlighter shade for light to medium skin tone. I love that it gives me that subtle healthy glowy look and it is one of those products that I can grab and go, and apply without having to carry a mirror with me.

ColourPop Haul ft. Tie Dye Highlighters Iced

ColourPop Tie Dye Highlighter in Iced came as part of the Shortcake Highlighter Trio, the shade is described as a tie dye rosy gold and it is recommended for deep skin tones.

First of all, can we just talk about the name of this highlighter?! Iced doesn't sound anything like a bronzy gold shade to me.

I obviously didn't read the descriptions properly when I placed my order and I wasn't aware that Iced is recommended for use on deep skin tones. The colour looks like a straight-up bronze on my light to medium skin tone and when I tried to use it as a bronzer, it shown on my cheek as a very orange glittery shade.

ColourPop Haul ft. Tie Dye Highlighters Iced, Whipped, Glazed
ColourPop Haul ft. Pressed Powder Shadow Come and Get It & Pinky Promise
ColourPop Haul ft. Pressed Powder Eyeshadows Come and Get It & Pinky Promise

ColourPop has launched their Pressed Powder Eyeshadows in January and during their first launched I was like... "I'm not gonna get that" because every other beauty brands makes pressed shadows, like what is so special about these?!

We all know that ColourPop is made famous by their soft, creamy, Super Shock Shadow textures, so when ColourPop starts releasing products that everyone else has been making for decades, I just didn't think that there is anything special about these; but of course we have been taught not to judge a book by its' cover, because these ColourPop pressed powder shadows ARE SO AMAZING!

ColourPop Haul ft. Pressed Powder Eyeshadows Come and Get It & Pinky Promise

I bought the ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow shades in Pinky Promise and Come and Get It. Both shades are metallic finish and these are USD $5.00 each.

Pinky Promise is described as a metallic wine and Come and Get It is described as a duochrome rose with a gold flip. These eyeshadows are VERY PIGMENTED and the texture is SOOO SMOOTH!

ColourPop Haul ft. Hello Kitty Puroland Lip Collection
ColourPop Haul ft. Hello Kitty Puroland Lip Collection

Last but not least, ColourPop has extended their Hello Kitty Collection recently and one of the new items released from the brand is the Puroland Lip Collection. The set features five mini-sized Ultra Satin and Ultra Matte Lips and it retails for USD $18.00 (now it's USD $14.00, ColourPop is having a 20% off sale on all of their Hello Kitty products).

ColourPop Haul ft. Hello Kitty Puroland Lip Collection

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Puroland Lip Collection:

 Ribbon (Ultra Matte Lip) - A rich blue red
 Milk Bottle (Ultra Matte Lip) - A pretty mid-tone pink
 Lock Diary (Ultra Satin Lip) - A deep fuscia
 Tiny Chum (Ultra Satin Lip) - A soft mauve
 Mimmy (Ultra Matte Lip) - A rich smokey mauve


SaveSave

1 comment :

  1. I'm really impressed with those eyeshadows! They are gorgeous!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.