SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick ♡ Got Peach? Review + Swatches


Today I am reviewing the Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick in the shade Got Peach? which is described as a terracotta peach. I actually bought this lipstick a year ago and I initially bought it as a collective item as I didn't want to ruin the packaging, but as I was clearing out my makeup collection recently, I thought what's the point of buying something and not using it?!

So, I have been using this lipstick for a week now and I absolutely love the formula. If you are a fan of matte lipsticks that are moisturising with a good pigmentation, then I know you will love this and that is why I can't wait to share with you my thoughts on this range.


The Too Faced Peach Kiss Lipstick is described as "a hydrating matte lipstick with intense color, infused with peach and sweet fig milk". The formula claims to be long-wearing, up to eight hours wear with a comfortable matte finish.

These lipsticks are heavily scented, Too Faced described the scent as peaches and cream. I personally love the smell of these, they smell like peach candies, sweet and refreshing and the smell lingers around for half an hour before disappearing. If you are allergic to scented products, or you prefer absolutely non fragrance products, you may want to check this out in person before buying them, because the smell is very, very strong.

I am a lover of matte lipsticks, I especially love those matte formula that has a one-swipe pigmentation, with a comfortable wear and the Peach Kiss Lipstick is exactly that. I wouldn't say these are super long-wearing though as the lipstick often wears off around five hours for me.

Application is super smooth as the texture is quite creamy, it's not drying during wear, but it does emphasize flaky skin if you don't exfoliate before hand. It does transfer to cups and food whenever you eat and drink, but there's no feathering nor smudging during wear, which I like.







Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.