SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 2, 2019

ColourPop Whatever Eyeshadow Palette ♡ Review + Swatches


Today I am sharing with you a first impression and swatches of the ColourPop Whatever Eyeshadow Palette.

This palette was launched in September / October for fall, even though it's spring in NZ right now, I have always loved burgundy shades, so I knew that I would love this palette. Everything from the packaging to the shades included are so beautiful.


The ColourPop Whatever Palette contains 12 eyeshadow shades in a mixture of burgundy, warm terracotta and burnt orange.

There are 4 different finishes including:

 Pressed Powder Shadow, described as a highly pigmented, velvety and silky formula that applies smoothly and evenly and it claims to be very long wearing.

 Pressed Pigment, described as a vibrant and creamy formula with high pigmentation.

 Pressed Glitter, described as a multi dimensional, self-adhering pressed glitter formula that applies effortlessly onto the skin and stays on all day and night.

 Super Shock Shadow, described as a long-wearing creme powder formula with a bouncy-like texture that is super creamy and it claims one swipe intensity with zero fallout.


The shades included are:

 Bad Guy, described as a matte true burgundy.

 Pass It On, described as a matte warm terracotta.

 Copy Cat, described as a matte dusty peach.

 Maybe Later, described as a matte mid-tone brick red.

 Pink Slip, described as a matte soft beigey taupe.

 Tardy, described as a soft golden champagne super shock shadow.

 Mrs. Brightside, described as a matte deep red plum.

 TTYN, described as a metallic vibrant burgundy.

 In Bold, described as a matte muted brown.

 Ditchin' U, described as a metallic vibrant terracotta.

 Not Ok, described as a metallic burnt orange.

 Duh, described as a gold copper and orange pressed glitter.


 My thoughts: 

This palette is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the outer packaging (leopard prints design, not pictured) as much as the packaging of the actual palette. The eyeshadow shades are beautiful and the formulas are amazing as expected from ColourPop. 

I created the above look using three shades from the Whatever palette. I mixed Maybe Later and Copy Cat in the outer corner and I dabbed Duh onto the center of the lid. 

Duh is a pressed glitter formula and I am so impressed at how well it sticks to my skin without using glue, it has a bit of fall-outs but majority of the glitter stays on. 

I know that this palette is specially designed for fall, but I wish that it has a lighter matte shade that can be used as a base color. Instead of using another shade from another palette, I wish that it would come as all-in-one. 

1 comment :

  1. Oh god the glitter looks so bomb!

    Love the overall look, but I'm so drawn to the lipstick you wear, it's a beautiful color! x

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.