SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 4, 2019

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick & Lip Liner Set ♡ Review + Swatches


Charlotte Tilbury The Gift of Pillow Talk Lips is a limited edition Lipstick and Lip Liner set from the Charlotte Tilbury Holiday 2019 Collection. The set contains a full sized Pillow Talk Matte Revolution Lipstick and a mini sized Pillow Talk Lip Cheat.

As you know, Charlotte Tilbury is one of my all-time favourite luxury beauty brand, their products are very expensive, but their quality is amazing. I have tried a few of their skincare products, also a couple of their makeup items, not everything works for my skin, but majority of the products I have tried worked well.

I have already used up a Pillow Talk Lip Cheat in the past and the formula is one of the best. I love that it applies smoothly without any feathering, it is long-wearing and it feels comfortable on the lips.



Charlotte Tilbury The Gift of Pillow Talk Lips includes:

 a full sized Pillow Talk Matte Revolution Lipstick, which is described as a matte lipstick that features a long-lasting, buildable and hydrating formula. I find the formula to be a bit drying during wear, but the shade is absolutely gorgeous and it wore for approximately eight hours on me.

 a mini sized Pillow Talk Lip Cheat, which is described as a rich, velvety lip liner to reshape, resize and balance the look of lips. I am a big fan of non-auto-lipliners, I don't mind the sharpening and I like that the Lip Cheats doesn't break easily during the sharpening. The formula is smooth, it glides on the lips easily, it doesn't smudge and absolutely no feathering during wear. It feels comfortable during wear and it can wear up to six-seven hours on me (I tested the wearing time for the Lip Cheat by wearing without the matching lipstick, it can be worn on its own and it looks just as pretty).

The shade Pillow Talk is described as a pink nude that delivers a 'your-lips-but-better' effect.


Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.