SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 8, 2019

Sephora Haul ♡ Sephora Collection, Huda Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Peter Thomas Roth + More!


Today I am sharing with you my latest Sephora haul, including a few first impressions of the products that I have already tested.


 PETER THOMAS ROTH MASK FRENZY (NZD $135, 50ML PER JAR), featuring the brand's six bestselling masks including the Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask, the Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Mask, the Cucumber Gel Mask, the Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask, the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and the 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask.

I am so excited to try these as they are very expensive (full sized masks ranging from NZD $90 - 150, 150ml per jar), and I have always been curious about the brand and wanting to know what is the hype of Peter Thomas Roth?!


 SEPHORA COLLECTION MELTING SHOWER JELLY BODY WASH (NZD $17), described as a refreshing gel that melts into your skin and releases a rich lather for gentle cleansing. I have been using this shower gel in the Beach Vibes scent (yellow bottle) and I am absolutely loving it. I especially like the design of the bottle, I love how you open with just a twist, then press and dispense just the right amount of product.

 SEPHORA COLLECTION FROSTED PARTY FOAMING HAND WASH (NZD $11).

The Christmas bottle design is limited edition, but I believe that Pillow Battle is a permanent scent.


 CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR (NZD $29, 30ML), described as the ideal priming base between layers of makeup for a long-lasting and smooth finish, it is a toning mist that sets makeup, provides an instant burst of radiance and tightens the appearance of pores. It also claims to be a great aftershave for men.


 SEPHORA COLLECTION KIWI RUBBER MASK (NZD $11), described as a DIY face mask that turns from a powder texture into a rubber like paste when mixed with water. This DIY mask comes in four types, the one I picked up is Kiwi and it claims to remove impurities and mattifies the skin.


 SEPHORA COLLECTION SUPER MATTE MOISTURIZER (NZD $25), ideal for combination to oily skin, it contains natural hyaluronic acid and magnifying powder, known to magnify and regulate excess sebum.

I have oily skin and I have been loving the Original Skin Matte Moisturiser, it really helps with mattifying my skin with and without wearing makeup, but Original is quite expensive, that moisturiser retails at NZD $60 from Mecca. So when I came across the Sephora Super Matte Moisturizer, I knew I had to try it.

Sephora's own brand, Sephora Collection is actually really amazing, their products are all quite affordable and the quality is top notch.


 LANEIGE KISS ME DAY & NIGHT SKINCARE SET (NZD $30), contains a duo of lip products including a Lip Glowy Balm to use during the day for hydration with a subtle tint and a Lip Sleeping Mask to apply before bed.


 FENTRY BEAUTY BROW MVP ULTRA FINE BROW PENCIL & STYLER (NZD $37), described as an ultra-fine, retractable brow pencil with a built-in paddle brush to comb through and shape up brows while blending out the excess color.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I feel like the Fenty Brow MVP is replacing my all-time favourite ColourPop Brow Boss. This is my second time buying this brow pencil and I am currently so obsessed with it, I especially love the paddle brush!


 HUDA BEAUTY #FAUXFILTER FOUNDATION (NZD $74), described as a full-coverage foundation that is packed with ultra-refined pigments that visually erase blemish, smooth skin, blur imperfections. The formula claims to blends seamlessly with just one pump.

I have used this foundation about three times now and I like it, but then I don't?! I have to say that the formula is quite amazing, it's full-coverage and it makes my skin looks flawless from a distance. The foundation wears for more than 12 hours on me, but it fades around my nose area just after seven hours wear.

This foundation has a very strong fragrance, it has a floral scent that lingers around after application and the scent is so strong that it can make you nauseous.

The packaging looks nice in photos, but it actually feels very cheap.

The sponge holder is a gift with purchase from Sephora.


 HUDA BEAUTY NUDE OBSESSIONS EYESHADOW PALETTE MINI (NZD $59), is available in three themes, Light, Medium and Dark. Each palette features nine nude shades in mattes and shimmery textures.

I swatched the colours in-store and absolutely fell in love! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the texture is creamy and smooth. I bought the palette is Nude Light.


Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.