Valentine's Day is only two weeks away, whether you are going to spend the day with your love ones or by yourself; It's always fun to glam up on this special day with your favourite Valentine's Day makeup looks.
I personally like bright makeup and I reckon Pinterest is the best place to get inspiration from. There are loads of talented makeup artist and regular people on there that will inspire you with their gorgeous makeup skills! I was inspired from some very talented people on Pinterest to create the below Valentine's makeup look.
So... I was asked on Instagram how I create this look, and I totally suck at explaining the steps; but I will try my best to explain this and hopefully you won't get confused.
1. Apply NYX Cosmetics jumble eye pencil in Milk (white) all over eyelid.2. Apply a red eyeshadow of your choice over eyelid, here I have used the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition; blend well.
3. Apply a light pink eyeshadow of your choice over above crease, blend well.
4. Use a black eyeliner of your choice, here I have used 3 Concept Eyes gel eyeliner in glitter black; draw little hearts over eyelid.
5. Apply wing eyeliner using the same black eyeliner you've used in step 4.
6. Curl your natural lashes, skip this step if you have naturally curl lashes.
7. Apply falsies of your choice.
8. Curl your natural lashes and falsies together then apply mascara of your choice.
9. Apply red lips liner of your choice, here I have used NYX slim lip pencil in Hot Red.
10. Apply red lipstick of your choice, here I have used MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo.
TADA! & you're done!