Mina Saiko, Arigato
This makeup look is inspired by Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty music video ^-^.
I have always been an Avril Lavigne fan and I am a huge Hello Kitty fan as well, so no doubt I absolutely love this song!
♥ Products used:
- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Strage & Blackheart)
- Urban Decay Ammo palette (Grifter, Last Call & Oil Stick)
- 3 Concept Eyes false eyelashes (#13)
- 3 Concept Eyes gel eyeliner (Glitter Black)
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray
- Benefit Porefessional
- MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer (NC25)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Benefit Sugarbomb blush
- Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow duo (Cafe Au Lait 07)
- MAC lipstick (Flair for Finery)
- Lime Crime lipstick (Great Pink Planet)
- L'Oreal True Match crayon concealer (light/medium)
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi highlighter (fair)
- Makeon waterproof gel eye pencil liner (black)
Do you like this look? What do you think of Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty video?