SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss ♥ Swatches + Review


ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss is by far my favourite item from the April's Violet Box. I have received a 4.2ml tube in the color - Strip Tease. I absolutely adore this gloss, take it everywhere with me and I have been using it for a month now so it's time to brag about how amazing this product is!


ModelCo claims: SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss glides on smoothly  for a non-sticky , long lasting finish .

First of all, it's not "non-sticky", it's SUPER STICKY! It's one of those lip gloss that you apply, press your lips together and when you open your lips you see streaks. Hmmm I tried Googling to see if what I just said makes sense?! But it seems like no topic can relate :( Hopefully y'all can understand what I am trying to describe.

I like that ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss smells like candy-land, it glides on smoothly and it's very handy to apply with the build-in mirror. When I first tried the gloss, I didn't like how it disappear within half an hour but the more I use this gloss, the more I'm used to it. Now I feel like after applying a few layers, the lip gloss can last up to hours.


I like to take ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss with me everywhere just in case my lips gets dry, this gloss does moisturize my lips and it gives me that plump lips effect which I love!

 Packaging:
"The tall thin bottle and smart inbuilt mirror makes SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss perfect for small handbags and on-the-go application." - ModelCo. The lip gloss comes in a transparent bottle which allows you to see how much product is left, the bottle is slim enough to fit in even the flattest clutch!

✿ Strip Tease
Strip Tease is a nude-ish pink shade in the tube, but when apply on lips, it's showing up as a shimmer clear gloss. This can be worn alone which I do most of the time as it gives that natural look and plump lips effect, it can also be layered over other lipsticks for that extra shine with a hint of color.


✿ Applicator
ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss comes with a doe-foot applicator for easy application, it glides on smoothly. The spongy-tipped wand does soak up some products, but it's one of those applicators that I am most used to.

Swatch of ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss on hand
Swatch of ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss on lips
Apply ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss using the inbuilt mirror

✿ Overall
Even thou the formula is very sticky, I still enjoy using the SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss, I am a huge lip gloss kind-of-girl so I enjoy all types of lip gloss whether they are sticky or not.

imageimageimageimageimage
- 5/5 for this amazing product!

I highly recommend ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss! If you have received one in the April's Violet Box, lucky you ;) If you didn't, you can purchase one from the ModelCo site.


Have you tried ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss? What do you think of it?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6EtrxpdQ4aZ7emfYLjPRfq6FFoycZv3e0inaEvFCrddAHpMKMUoSxA_CE0gBu-VqiHOOvhP05wWlqG84IqcPveD9h7oLfJqzB0UjMBAkgHLznY1XZ3JXxF4MT9T-dlFLALsUxLnBZz3U/s1600/11+copy.png

2 comments :

  1. This is very simple and pretty! I really like the mirror on the side, it totally comes in useful! I've been getting back to using lip products recently and I love wet glossy lip products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a very nice camera hun, its lens was able to capture those shimmers of your gloss :)
    Followed you on bloglovin :)
    http://gcandedeir.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.