SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Birchbox July Unboxing ♡ First Impression


I am a little emotional because I cancelled my Birchbox beauty subscription last month...  I cancelled the subscription not because I didn't like the items received, but I cancelled because I get my Birchbox via YouShop (parcel forwarding service) and upon receiving my July box, I was told that it contains dangerous item that cannot be shipped to New Zealand, it was a dry shampoo and I had two options, either pay extra to send the box back to Birchbox, or disposed of the item.

There was no way for me to pay extra to return the box, so I chose to disposed of the dry shampoo and shipped the rest of the box. So instead of getting five samples, I got four for July.




LEFT TO RIGHT:

 BALANCE ME RADIANCE FACE MASK is described as a lightweight mask that can boost the luminosity of skin in just five minutes, it is suitable for all skin types and the formula cleanses, exfoliates and brightens skin, leaving your complexion softer and more radiant.

Balance Me has suggested to apply the face mask to clean face then leave for 5 minutes and wipe off with a damp washcloth. I have used as instructed, but instead of wiping off with a face towel, I washed my face with warm water. My face did appeared a lot brighter and smoother after used, I like that the texture is like an exfoliator and it smells like herbs. 

 SUPERGOOP! DAILY CORRECT CC CREAM SPF 35+ is described as a lightweight, easy to blend and fragrance-free formula that acts as a primer and a foundation. It claims to improves the appearance of pores and wrinkles, and smooths fine lines and repair uneven skin to deliver a flawless complexion.

 SMASHBOX COSMETICS X-RATED MASCARA features tripod fibbers that stack on lashes for endless volume, it has a build-able and long wearing formula that ensures the mascara won't smudge throughout the day. This mascara claims to turn your lashes from classic to bold in a snap.

 DR. BRANDT POREDERMABRASION is described as a rinse off cream that aims to cleanse and unclog pores and deliver an ultra smooth skin after used.

This exfoliator has a sand-like texture, it feels nice when scrubbing on my skin and my skin feels like baby soft after used, but I didn't see any difference with the pores.

SaveSave

2 comments :

  1. You wouldn't think with such a small amount that it would matter but I guess it does. How strange! I haven't tried any of these products before so I learned a lot just by your description.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.