SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint ♡ Review & Demo

Today I am sharing with you my review of the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint in Dark Brown.

I have used similar products in the past, the first one I have tried was the Etude House Tint My Brows Gel which I absolutely love. Then I tried the K-Palette Lasting Eyebrow Tint which I was really not a fan of. Lastly, I have been using the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint in the past few weeks and I actually really like this product, it's not bad comparing to the Korean branded ones.


 MAYBELLINE TATTOO BROW GEL TINT 

Maybelline Tattoo Brow is described as a peel off gel tint that leaves brows perfectly defined and evenly filled for up to 3 days. 

Simply apply over brows in your desired shape and let dry for at least 20 minutes, for best result, the brand has recommended to leave the gel on for up to 2 hours before peeling off.

The gel tint is available in four shades, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Grey Brown and Light Brown.



 MY THOUGHTS 

I have been using the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint for a couple of weeks now and I used it at least once a week.

I have tried both, leaving on for 20 minutes and leaving on for 2 hours and I find that the result is pretty much the same.

Leaving it on for 2 hours as suggested doesn't mean that it will last longer.

This tint last 3 days as claimed and I find that it doesn't matter how many products you have applied or how long you have leave it on, the color starts fading on day 2 and on day 3 it's literally gone.

I love the applicator and I really like how precise it applies and although the result comes out a little harsh and unnatural, it definitely helps me filling in the brows in the morning.

I have the shade in Dark Brown and after peeling off the gel, the color does match me alright, but I always find that on day 2, the color would fade and turn a little orange.

The brand has suggested to peel off starting from the inner corner towards the outside and I love how it peels off in one-piece and it's hassle free.

Maybelline Tattoo Brow cost NZD $24.99 from Farmers and honestly, I think the pricing is not bad as the tube can last awhile and the gel doesn't dry out too quickly.

Overall, I really like this product and would recommend to anyone, who doesn't have a lot of time to fuss with their brows in the morning.



 DEMO 







1 comment :

  1. I've seen this product before but have always been too afraid to try! I was scared it would irritate my skin :(

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.