SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Beauty Empties #17 ♡ ft. Omorovicza, Fourth Ray Beauty, Glow Lab, Biore, Sephora Collection, Caudalie + More!

My last beauty empties of 2019!


 OMOROVICZA MOOR CREAM CLEANSER, received in one of my Mecca Beauty Loop Box this year, which I am super thankful for cause this cleanser is hella expensive! I like that it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, with a refreshing minty feel and I love the smell, it's kinda herbal-ish. I like that a little goes a long way, only a pea size is needed, but no matter how much cleanser used, this product doesn't seem to clean well with makeup on, like, it doesn't remove makeup completely, but when washing with minimal to no makeup, it does leave my skin very clean.

 FOURTH RAY BEAUTY AM TO THE PM GEL CLEANSER, as we all know, ColourPop is an amazing makeup brand, their products are very affordable and their quality is top-notch! So I had high hopes for Fourth Ray Beauty, but this cleanser was just okay for me, I felt like it didn't do much and comparing to the cleansers I can buy from the supermarkets here, there's really no point buying it oversea.

 GLOW LAB CREME CLEANSER, New Zealand made, affordable, can be purchased in local supermarkets and that is a total win win! I have been trying more products from Glow Lab and I quite like them, except that their products are a bit overly fragranced.

 BIORE DEEP PORE CHARCOAL CLEANSER, one of my favourite skincare products of all time! I love that it leaves my skin super clean and totally refreshing, it's so far the best cleanser I have tried for oily skin.


 SOAP & GLORY CLEAN ON ME SHOWER GEL, this product is known for its delicious smell and it is one of the reasons that my best friend recommended to me. I personally find that it's quite average, I like the creamy consistency and that it leaves my skin smooth.

 SEPHORA MELTING SHOWER JELLY BEACH VIBES, purchased based on its simple and cute design, I end up absolutely loving this shower jelly! I am currently using the Pillow Battle (pink one) and it smells sooo good! Both the Beach Vibes and Pillow Battle are my favourite scent out of all the other ones they sell. I like the design of the bottle, it's secure and quite unique. The product itself is like a clear gel, it lathers nicely, it's not overly moisturising and it's just perfect.


 THE GOOD VITAMIN CO. GOOD BIOTIN FOR SKIN HAIR NAIL, this has been mentioned in my past beauty empties and at first I liked it as I saw results with my hair growth, but then I started to become disappointed with it as my nails were growing too but at the same time they were very weak. I stopped taking this vitamin for a month or two and my hair is still growing fine, my nails are very strong now as I get them done monthly. So vitamins are... if you believe in it, then it works, but if you don't believe in it, then it doesn't work, ya'know?!


 MAC LIP SCRUBTIOUS SWEET BROWN SUGAR, this is my favourite lip scrub of all time. I love that it's gentle on the lips, it scrubs away the flaky skin and still moisturize my lips.

 ORIGINS MEGA-MUSHROOM RELIEF & RESILIENCE SOOTHING TREATMENT LOTION, one of my good friends has acne skin and this is literally the only skincare products she uses, so out of curiosity, I bought it to try as well... and of course, it didn't react on my skin and I am thinking, it's probably because I don't have acne skin haha.

 CAUDALIE BEAUTY EXLIXIR, purchased out of curiosity as a lot of people has recommended the brand Caudalie. I ended up ABSOLUTE LOVING IT and I cannot recommend this enough! At first, I couldn't really stand the smell, but then I started getting used to it and now I love the smell! I find that both the scent and the mist are refreshing and I love that it hydrates and gives my face that glowing look without being oily. I use it in the morning before applying primer and at night I use the Caudalie Grape Water which I totally love as well.


 TOO FACED PRIMED & PEACHY COOLING MATTE PRIMER, this is my favourite primer of 2019 and it is literally the best primer I have tried for oily skin! Mentioned in a few of my previous beauty empties, I love the peach scent, it's sweet, but not overpowering and I love that it keeps my face matte all day.


 FREEMAN BEAUTY COSMIC HOLOGRAPHIC PEEL-OFF MASK, this is probably the messiest and worst mask I have tried in 2019.


Last but not least, here are two of my most used and absolute favourite brow products of 2019!

 FENTY BEAUTY BROW MVP ULTRA FINE BROW PENCIL & STYLER, I needed a brow pencil that is affordable, easy to use without too much effort, one that is able to deliver a natural brows look and most importantly, a product that I can buy locally, (as you know, I have been using the ColourPop Brow Pencil for most of 2019, but ColourPop is not available in NZ, I always had to order it in advance and wait a week or two for the parcel to arrive, it can be a bit of a hassle sometimes). I love that this brow pencil is so easy to use and it is able to deliver that natural brows look effortlessly. I especially like the brush on the other end of the pencil, it's not your typical spoolie and it blends the product beautifully.

 COLOURPOP BROW BOSS PENCIL, mentioned in most of my beauty empties throughout 2019, this is my most used brow pencil of 2019 and it is one of the best for natural brows look. I only replaced it with the Fenty Beauty Brow MVP because ColourPop is not available in NZ.



2020 - My goal for the new year is to use more and buy less!

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.