SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Project Pan 2020 ♡ High-End Lip Products including Charlotte Tilbury, Pat McGrath Labs, MAC, YSL Beauty, FRESH, Kiehl's and Fenty Beauty


Today I am sharing with you eight high-end lip products that I have been loving in the past few months and with my plan to use more and buy less beauty products in 2020, I have decided that I am starting a project pan and I aim to use up all eight lip products by the end of this year.

Of course I can't promise anything, as I have never actually used up a full-sized lipstick before, but I can see myself using up majority of these as they are currently my favourites and I seem to reach for them a lot even when I buy new products.


I probably won't be updating the progress monthly, or even quarterly, but I will update the progress once I see results.

I'm so excited!


From left to right:


 CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOT LIPS 2 - AMAZING AMAL, this tiny lipstick came as part of the Charlotte Tilbury Mini Hot Lips Charms Set and Amazing Amal is described as a soft, berry pink. It has a semi-matte formula that wears comfortably throughout the day, the texture is lightweight, it's not very creamy, but it glides on the lips effortlessly. This one doesn't wear all day (approx 12 hours), but I only had to touch-up once and it's mostly after lunch.

 PAT MCGRATH LABS LUXETRANCE LIPSTICK - REALNESS, when I first started using Pat McGrath Labs Lipsticks, I thought the brand is overrated and their products are quite average, but when I started to realised how much I love their lipsticks, I was already halfway through the product. Never have I ever thought that I would end up liking the actual lipstick, apart from its packaging. Realness is a rosey-nude and it has a one-swipe opaque pigmentation. The formula is creamy, but it's not heavy, it applies evenly and smoothly, and this one can wear up to 10 hours on me which is quite impressive.

 MAC X DISNEY ALADDIN LIPSTICK - PRINCESS INCOGNITO, I was never really a fan of Aladdin, until I watched that movie in 2019 and when MAC launched the Disney Aladdin Collection, I thought the packaging was ugly and the overall collection was boring. Princess Incognito is the only one that caught my attention, it is a medium pink shade and the pigmentation is quite opaque. This is the lip product I reach for when I have bold brows and I needed a more natural lips look. I feel like this one drags a bit during application and I had to touch-up twice in a day.

 CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOT LIPS - SECRET SALMA, Secret Salma is a rosy-mauve and I have been loving these types of lip colours in the past few years. This is a matte lipstick, but the formula is not drying at all. This one wear all day on me and it is more of a winter lipstick, when I wear this in the summer days, I can feel that it's a little too heavy, but I love it regardless.

 YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE SHINE - NO.45 ROUGE TUXEDO, I think the shade No. 45 Rouge Tuxedo is permanent, but the packaging of this one is limited edition, it is from the Rouge Volupte Shine Hearts & Arrows Collectors Collection. I own a few Rouge Volupte Shine, but I am not a huge fan of this range because of the balmy after-taste, so I bought this for the packaging and I end up absolutely loving it! This is all I have been wearing starting summer 2019. I love that it makes my lips looks so juicy, it wears almost all day on me and when he color fades, it fades into a tint. All YSL Rouge Volupte Shine smells delicious and I was surprised to find that this one doesn't have that after-taste as all my other ones. 

 FRESH SUGAR LIP TREATMENT - ORCHID, I have been wanting to try these for a very long time and when I finally did, these did not disappoint! Orchid is a vibrant fuchsia and it's very pigmented for a lip balm. The smell of these lip treatments reminds me of a childhood memory, it smells like some candies from the 90s and it is so delicious. The formula is hydrating during wear, it has a smooth texture that applies evenly and effortlessly. Orchid is literally like, one-swipe pigmentation and it wears for approximately two-three hours on me.

 KIEHL'S BUTTERSTICK LIP TREATMENT - SIMPLY ROSE, this was one of those impulsive buys, but I end up absolutely loving it! The Kiehl's Butterstick is a lot sheerer compares to the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and the texture is not as creamy, but it is hydrating and it's one of those lip products that you can swipe and go. I usually wear this when I go to the gym or on days when I go out without makeup.

 FENTY BEAUTY GLOSS BOMB UNIVERSAL LIP LUMINIZER - FENTY GLOW, Fenty Glow is a shimmering rose nude and it looks so flattering on, doesn't matter if wearing on its' own or on top of other lip products. The texture is thick, but it's not sticky. My lips feels moisturising during wear and it gives me that pouty juicy lips look. I think that lip gloss is not ideal for New Zealand's weather and I only wear this when I walk into the office or an indoor place that I know I will stay for awhile. 


Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.