SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 15, 2020

My Current Skincare Routines ♡ AM & PM ft. Kylie Skin, Caudalie, IT Cosmetics, Rawkanvas, The Ordinary, Glow Receipe + More!


I came across the Routine Megathread in Reddit's SkincareAddiction and it gives me an idea to share my own skincare routine on the blog.


 CAUDALIE GRAPE WATER (AM + PM), this is probably the best facial sprays that I have ever purchased. The mist is so fine and it makes my face feels very hydrating and refreshing. I used to (and still do...) think that facial sprays are overrated and it's not a must-have product, but ever since I tried the Grape Water, I haven't stopped buying this product. I use it both in the AM and PM, and whenever my face is feeling heated and/or itchy, the grape water immediately calm down my face and I love it.


 RAWKANVAS PURIFIED: PURIFYING CLEANSER (AM), I started seeing this brand all over my Instagram feed and I decided to give it a go. I have a lot of mix feelings about this product, it's not awful and I don't regret the purchase, but I don't love it.

First of all the packaging is very simple, which is something I like, the bottle is made of glass, it's heavy and it feels high-end. I've had a problem with the pump, where it drips down the bottle every time I push the pump and it's suppose to squeeze out the products onto your hands. I have contacted Rawkanvas and they have suggested to twist the pump a bit, which fixed the problem for a few days then it went back to being annoying again, eventually I gave up trying to fix the problem.

Secondly, the cleanser itself is so average and it definitely does not match up to its' price tag. (NZD $55 for a cleanser is consider expensive to me). It cleans like any other cleansers that you can buy from the supermarket, but it does not removes makeup.

I like the smell and I like the jelly texture. It doesn't leave my face feeling tight or dry after cleansing, which I like as well. I use this mostly in the AM and usually I would get rid of products that I don't like as much, but I decided that I am going to use this up completely and share with you an updated review on this cleanser in my next beauty empties.


 KYLIE SKIN VANILLA MILK TONER (AM), I bought this bottle in May 2019, I use it every morning before applying makeup and now nearly a year after my purchase, there is still plenty left! I love this toner, it has a milky texture that leaves my face feeling soft and clean.


 THE ORDINARY CAFFEINE SOLUTION 5% + EGCG (AM), this is definitely overrated in my opinion! I have read many reviews where people says it reduce their dark circles and puffiness, so far I have been using it for months (a tiny drop under my eyes every morning) and I don't see any results?!

 THE ORDINARY ALPHA ARBUTIN 2% + HA (AM), I have been using this for months and I used to think that it is overrated. Until recently, I have been using it every morning before makeup applications, for two months now and I start to see the results. Although I don't have any scars on my face, I sometimes have uneven skin tone and I find that after using it every day, it visibly improves the pigmentation of my skin. My face looks much clearer now and I am more confident going out without wearing any makeup.


 BLISTEX INTENSIVE REPAIR LIP BALM (AM + PM), I use this mostly before bed time and it hydrates my lips throughout the night. I also use it in the day time and whenever my lips is feeling dry. I love the refreshing mint scent and the texture is not too oily, nor too thick.

 GLOW RECEIPE PINEAPPLE-C BRIGHT SERUM (PM), I never thought I would like this product, apart from the smell, but now I absolutely love it! My face feels smoother and looks brighter after continuously using it every night before bed and I have been using it for six months now. A lot of people may not like the smell, but I love it! It reminds me of eating pineapples with soy source haha.

 IT COSMETICS CONFIDENCE IN A CREAM (PM), this is my favourite moisturiser of all time and I only use it at night time because the texture is very thick and the formula is a bit heavy. I like that it absorbs fairy quickly and it keeps my face hydrated during the night, my face feels so soft every morning.

 MARIO BADESCU GLYOLIC EYE CREAM (PM), I don't have much to say about this eye cream as it didn't feel as luxurious on my under eye area as it claims. Although I didn't get any irritation using this product, I feel like this eye cream didn't do anything at all.


 ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE FRESHNER AND MONSTER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER (AM + PM), I received a sample of these to try along with the Etude House Bamboo Charcoal Cotton Pads, one of them is to be used in the AM and another to be used in the PM. I have previously tried the Monster micellar water and I thought that it's average because I am not a big fan of micellar water. I have always wanted to try the Wonder Pore Freshner and I thought that it's just okay. The charcoal cotton pads are pretty amazing though.

1 comment :

  1. Omg I love this routine! So curious with the pineapple vit C serum and Kylie's toner!

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.