SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Too Faced Gingerbread Bronzed & Kissed Set ♡ Review + Swatches

Today I am sharing with you a review of the Too Faced Gingerbread Bronzed & Kissed Set which includes an adorable Gingerbread Man makeup bag, a bronzer that looks a bit too orange for me and a lipstick that smells delicious.

This set was part of the Too Faced Holiday 2019 Collection, it is Limited Edition, but hey, it's 2020 and "Limited Edition" just don't mean a thing anymore these days. I am sure Too Faced will bring it back this year by "popular demand" hahah...


I wish that the makeup bag was sold separately because that was the only item I was interested in from the set. I didn't really care for the makeup and I am not saying that they aren't good quality or anything, but I knew these products are ones that I don't see myself use too often, regardless of how cute the packaging is.

Of course I have enough makeup bags in my collection, but this one is sparkly, it's cute, it's shaped like a Gingerbread Man, it's smiling at me and it's saying "buy me", "take me home" and I just got to have it! The bag is adorable, but it doesn't hold much and that's okay with me as I don't use these makeup bags for makeups, I actually use them as a pads and tampons bag hahaha.



 TOO FACED PEACH KISS LIPSTICK - GINGERBREAD MAN, the formula for the permanent collection is pretty amazing, it's matte, but it's creamy, it glides on smoothly and it's non-drying during wear. I find that Gingerbread Man has a similar formula, but it's very very drying. I have seen people online claims that the shade is exactly the same as Gingerbread Man Melted Matte, but unfortunately, I can't do a comparison as I no longer own that liquid lipstick. The lipstick smells delicious, but the colour is not really my cup of tea. The packaging is super cute, it has Gingerbread Man printed all over the case.






 TOO FACED SPICY BRONZER - GINGERBREAD TAN, my initial thoughts on this bronzer was, the packaging is so adorable! It comes in a gold compact with Gingerbread Man designed all over the top and they are 3D as well, which is cuteness overload! The compact itself feels kinda cheap, but it does comes with a mirror inside and the bronzer itself smells so yum. The white colour on top of the Gingerbread Man is an overspray and from the pan it looks like the bronzer would be too orange for me. I must say this bronzer has definitely surprised me because it's nothing as I have expected. The color goes on very soft on my skin, it's warm, with a bit of red tone in it, but it doesn't make my face looks muddy. It looks quite pigmented when I did arm swatches with my fingers, but when I applied the bronzer with a makeup brush, on my face it looks quite natural and the color is buildable. It's safe to say I really like this bronzer.

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.