SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick ♡ Review + Swatches

Today I am sharing with you my review of the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect. This lipstick was my first ever purchase from the brand and it is what made me fell heavily in love with Charlotte Tilbury's beauty products.

Although Bitch Perfect is not the best lipstick out there and it's not my absolute favourite; I find that the overall performance, the quality, the packaging and the luxurious feel of the product makes up for the high price I paid for and it is worth every penny spent.

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick

CHARLOTTE TILBURY
BITCH PERFECT LIPSTICK

Charlotte Tilbury described her signature K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick range as happiness in a tube, it features a tropical plant called The Lipstick Tree which helps to protect your lips from UV damage and fighting oxidative stress so that lips are left soft, soothed and hydrated. 

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick has a color-rich formula that glides smoothly over the contours of the lips without bleeding or feathering and it contains light-diffusing pigments that capture and reflect light for a full-bodied effect, which means the lipstick will deliver that fully-plumped lips look with a luminous, multidimensional finish. 

Charlotte Tilbury's signature K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick range is available in ten luminous shades to suit any skin tone, with color selection from backstage nudes to red carpet reds.

Bitch Perfect is described as a coral pink with a cream finish.

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick

PACKAGING

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick is housed in a heavy-weighted textured rose gold tube that looks simple yet luxurious. It has the CT logo engraved on the top of the cap and the lipstick name is printed and stuck on the bottom of the lipstick. I really like that the tube is sturdy and the cap is able to shut tightly without being hard to pull open, so when I throw it in my handbag, the cap doesn't come loose and smear all over inside the bag.


Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick

TEXTURE

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick has a grainy texture that doesn't feel smooth upon application, but it isn't uncomfortable to apply either. I am unsure if it's just Bitch Perfect, or other shades in the range has this grainy consistency too. 

FORMULA

Although Bitch Perfect has a grainy and not so smooth texture, it has a creamy formula that feels very comfortable to wear during the day. The formula is a little thick and it feels slightly heavy upon the first hour of wear, but as the day wears on, it feels more and more comfortable on the lips.

I find that Bitch Perfect wears differently depends on the condition of your lips. Dried chapped lips or smooth exfoliated lips, either way, the lipstick goes on beautifully, it doesn't emphasize dry patches or sink into lip lines even if your lips is in the worst condition. I do find that when you have chapped lips, it feels slightly drying during wear and when you have prep your lips beforehand, it feels a lot more moisturizing.

Charlotte Tilbury has suggested to wear the Bitch Perfect Lipstick with their matching Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pink Venus and since I don't own that color, I have sometimes worn it with their Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. With or without lip liner, Bitch Perfect wears nicely without bleeding outside the lip line throughout the day.

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick

PIGMENTATION

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick is very pigmented, the color shows up on my light to medium skin tone as a soft peachy pink and it also delivers a pumped luminous look.

LONGEVITY

The longest I have worn Bitch Perfect is up to six hours, I drink and had little snacks in between.

On the day that I have fried chicken for lunch, Bitch Perfect only worn for four hours.

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Lipstick is not transfer-proof, so the lip color does transfer badly onto cups and food, but it doesn't bother me.


have you tried Charlotte Tilbury makeup?
what is your favourite products from Charlotte Tilbury?

2 comments :

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.