SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polish Reviews

I am a sucker for anything kawaii and Etude House sells these super cute ice cream nail polish that I just have to have them! I also went through a nail craze phase so when I saw these I thought to myself, these nail polish are a must-have in my collections.

I got these nail polish on eBay for around $4.00 USD each, they come in eight colors and also have cute fruity names for each of them. I bought all eight colors: Strawberry (pink), Red Orange (coral), Peach (peachy nude), Choco (brown), Banana (yellow), Green Apple (green), Blue Mint (sky blue) and Blue Berry (lavender purple).


I remember posting a picture of all eight colors on Instagram and I have received so many compliments. A lot of people asked if they are scented nail polish cause they look so yummy, sadly no; they may shape like an ice cream cone and look so eatable but it smells just like any other nail polish.



Usually when I review a product, there are lots of good / positive things about them and there are also negative things; but for these nail polish everything is so perfect I can't seem to find a negative point. I have had these nail polish for over one month?! I have used all of these colors for at least twice and I am very impressed.

PROS: totally kawaii packagings, gorgeous colors, products are very affordable, nail polish is very pigmented (one coat is enough), dries very fast, last up to 1 week without chipping.


Above is all eight color of this ice cream nail polish swatches on a blank paper. In my opinion these are very affordable and a must-have in your collection if you are a sucker for kawaii things like me ;) You can buy these on ebay.com and just search "etude house nail polish" .


7 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to try this. The packaging is so cute. Thanks for the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i know right ;) they're just too kawaii! thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. OMG i'm so jealous!! I love Etude but haven't tried their nail polishes yet :)
    Anyway now following <3
    hope you stop by my blog too~
    xoxo
    Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jill :) following you back! love your blog xx

      Ahh omg you gotta try Etude House products, they're so good!

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I love Etude House! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, these are the cutest nail polishes I've ever seen haha! I'd love to buy the aqua (Blue Mint?) one in the future, it looks so pretty. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.