1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I can't go a day without lip products, so I choose to lose the palettes and eyeshadows.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
That's a super hard choice, I cry everytime I get my hair cuts lol! But if I never be able cut my hair again, I would get so annoyed.. so I choose to chop off! *owwh*
3. If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
4. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would rather use one lip color for the rest of my life and that is... P I N K ♥
5. Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
I like both bright and nude nails and I often wear pink :)
6. Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
I love lip products, but lipgloss is not a must have in my life.
7. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
I haven't found my 'perfect' mascara but I love all Maybelline waterproof ones.
8. What's your ideal coverage foundation?
I like medium to full coverage, but sometimes I like as minimal as possible. I am always changing... Here are a few of my main foundations.
9. Favourite drugstore beauty brand?
I don't have a favourite drugstore beauty brand, but I seem to own a lot of Maybelline products, so I guess it's Maybelline.
10. Favourite high-end beauty brand?
I love MAC!
11. Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without wearing?
Any types of lip products.
12. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My MAC lipsticks.
13. What skin type do you have?
Combination to oily.
14. Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
Always the same.
15. Top 5 beauty gurus
My list is always changing, currently:
☆ Nicole Guerriero
☆ CoffeBreakWithDani (my new favourite)
16. If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
17. Which brand has your favourite packaging?
18. Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
It's different everyday. I used to apply foundation first and recently I have switched it to concealer first. I like changes, sometimes.
22. Foundation or concealer?
Can I choose both? If not, I choose foundation.
24. OPI or Essie?
I own a few OPIs but I really don't see what the hype is? Ever since I start using Essie, I have fell in love!
25. Lotion or body butter?
Not much a fan of this body butter I am currently using. It's The Body Shop's grapfruit body butter and the smell is too much for me! I still prefer body butter over lotion any day.
That's all for now ^^ I hope you all enjoyed the photos and reading this fun tag. I tag anyone who is reading this! If you end up doing this tag, please leave a comment with your link so I can check it out ~