SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Mint Julips Lip Scrub, Cupcake Face Mask & A Few Glittery & Fun Bathbombs

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask, Mint Julips Lip Scrub & Bath Bombs

I have recently used up the LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub that I bought during the 2014 Christmas period, and I could not be more happier as I really didn't like the smell of that lip scrub, but at the same time I didn't want to waste products so I forced myself to finish it before I can buy another.

FINALLY I was able to celebrate the end of LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub after nearly two years of using and recently I have treated myself to a mini LUSH haul which I have picked up my favourite Mint Julips Lip Scrub, a fresh mask and few other bath bombs.

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Mint Julips Lip Scrub
Lush Haul 2016 ft. Mint Julips Lip Scrub

 LUSH MINT JULIPS LIP SCRUB is my all time favourite and this is my second time buying this product. I love that the sugar scrub leaves my lips feeling ultra smooth and soft and the minty taste is so refreshing. I usually scrub my lips in the morning before I apply lipstick for the day, and I find that Mint Julips really wakes me up! No words described how much I love this product. Although, I find that LUSH's lip scrubs tends to be really damp as if the sugar has been soaked in water, but it still does the trick in removing flaky and chapped lips.

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask

 LUSH CUPCAKE FRESH FACE MASK is described as a chocolate heaven for oily and teenage skin. I am way pass the teenage skin stage, but I do still get pimples here and there and after reading so many amazing reviews of this face mask, I have decided to try it. As I am writing this post, I have already tried the Cupcake Fresh Face Mask twice and both times I have been so impressed. This face mask doesn't fully remove the pimples but it does minimize the size of a pimple and clear swollen area around the pimple. I love that the LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask really helps with breakouts and it shows signs of obvious improvement after used.

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Twilight Bath Bomb

 LUSH TWILIGHT BATH BOMB looks nothing like as it shown on the website, it is described as a tremendously relaxing lavender bath bomb. I like that it made my skin feeling soft after used and at the same time I was feeling quite relaxed. I like how it has surprises in the middle of the bath bomb, so twilight is a purple-ish pink, then as it frizz, the middle turns into a blue and the whole bath tub turns into a lavender shade. This is perfect for those that loves all things glittery, girly and sparkly, as twilight bath bomb is literally, GLITTER!

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Think Pink Bath Bomb
Lush Haul 2016 ft. Think Pink Bath Bomb

 LUSH THINK PINK BATH BOMB is described as the sweetness of vanilla absolute, it is sweet, but not overbearing. I haven't tried this yet, but I love the look of this bath bomb, especially the flowers on top, it's so pretty!

Lush Haul 2016 ft. Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb

 LUSH DRAGON'S EGG BATH BOMB seems like such an interesting bath bomb from all the reviews I have read. A lot of people says that this bath bomb has glitter surprise in the middle which I am super excited for, I love all things sparkly! and LUSH has described Dragon's Egg as "firework, frizz, froth and fruity fragrance".

I absolutely love Dragon's Egg bath bomb ♥ It turns my bathtub into a glittery yellow pool party and it has a delicious fruity scent! Here I attached a video I took last weekend:


Lush Haul 2016 ft. Space Girl Bath Bomb

 LUSH SPACE GIRL BATH BOMB is shaped like Saturn with added space dust, the colors of this bath bomb is what caught my attention in the first place and it is even prettier in person! LUSH has described the scent of Space Girl as blackcurrant sweeties, I can't remember smelling blackcurrant, but the scent was nice though and the bath bomb turned my bath tub into a deep purple, also after using Space Girl, my skin feels very soft.


have you tried the products mentioned?
what is your favourite product from Lush?

1 comment :

  1. I think the only lip scrub I've tried from LUSH would be their Bubblegum one. I loved it. I'll have to try their Mint Julep. They just built a LUSH store nearby so I will have to go. I would love to try Cupcake, but I have dry skin. But so glad it worked for you. Their bombs are awesome.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.